Lawyer, Universidad de los Andes (2005), LL.M.
Partner in charge of the labor and employment and immigration practice areas.
Constanza has advised major companies in employment litigation, administrative requests and complaints, counselling on individual and collective employment matters, service agreements and social security legislation, as well as in labor reviews, due diligence processes, and collective bargaining matters. Additionally, she is registered in the National Registry of Employment Arbitrators since november 2017.
- (2019) Leadership and Negotiation program Harvard University Law School.
- (2014) Human Capital Mobility and International Assignments Diploma, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Law School (Best student of the class award).
- (2011) Master in Employment Law (LL.M.), Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Law School, Santiago, Chile (Best student of the class award).
- (2007) Employment and Social Security Law applied to Companies diploma, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Law School (Best student of the class).
- (2006) Employment Law Diploma, Universidad de Chile, Law School.
- (2012 – 2016) Senior Associate at Baker & McKenzie Santiago.
- (2009 – 2012) Senior Associate at Carey y cía.
- (2007 – 2008) Associate at Serrano, Weinstein, Verhmeren & Cía.
- (2004 – 2007) Associate at UHC. Abogados
- (2021) Employment and Social Security Law professor, Universidad Mayor, Law School.
- (2019) Guest lecturer at the Employment Law applied to Companies, Universidad de Los Andes, Law School.
- (2017) Employment procedural Law professor at Universidad Andrés Bello, Law School.