Juan Francisco Reyes
Lawyer, Universidad de Chile (2005), LL.M.
Partner in charge of the corporate, intellectual property, compliance, life sciences and data privacy practice areas. He has advised major companies in the software, pharmaceutical, biotech, retail, automotive, and medical devices sectors, both national and international, in the design exploitation and protection plans for intangible assets as well as transactional matters.
He is an arbitrator at the NIC Chile Arbitration Panel.
- (2021) Fraud Investigation, Detection and Prevention Diploma, Universidad de Chile Business School.
- (2020) Anticorruption and Compliance Course, LEC, Brazil.
- (2019) Leadership and Negotiation program, Harvard University Law School.
- (2017) Corporate Governance Diploma, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Law School.
- (2016 and 2017) Summer Institute in Law and Economics, University of Chicago, Law School.
- (2012) Tax Law LL.M., Universidad de Chile, Law School.
- (2010) Specialization Course in Intellectual Property (IP for IP Trainers), Japan Institute for Invention and Innovation, Tokyo, Japan.
- (2008) LL.M. in Law, Science and Technology, Stanford University, Law School, Palo Alto, California, United States.
- (2007) Economics and Finance for Lawyers Diploma, Universidad de Chile, Business School.
- (2013 – 2016) Partner, Baker & McKenzie Santiago.
- (2008 – 2013) Senior Associate at Sargent & Krahn.
- (2004 – 2007) Associate at Sargent & Krahn.
- (2019 – 2022) Committee member of the Executive Committee of the Tax Law LL.M, Universidad de Chile, Law School.
- (2018 – 2019) Deputy Director of the Economic Law Department, Universidad de Chile, Law School.
- (2012 – to date) Assistant professor of the Economic Law Department, Universidad de Chile, Law School.
- (2008 – 2012) Guest lecturer of the Economic Law Department, Universidad de Chile, Law School.