Labor & Employment | Immigration
Partner in charge of the Practice Areas of Labor and Employment, Social Security and Work Permits. She advised large companies in matters related to labor litigation, administrative claims, individual and collective labor matters, outsourcing and social security regulations, as well as auditing and employment compliance revisions and collective bargaining.
- LL.M., Employment Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Santiago, Chile (2011).
- LL.B., Universidad de Los Andes, Santiago, Chile (2002).
- Chambers Latin America: Employment. Associate to watch (2015, 2016) and Up and coming (2017).
- Best student award in Adolfo Ibañez University International Relocation and Personnel Mobility Diploma (2014).
- Best student award in Adolfo Ibañez University Labor & Employment LL.M.
- Best student award in Pontificia University Católica de Chile Labor, Employment & Social Security Law Diploma.
- Best student award in Commercial Law at Universidad de Los Andes.
- Senior Associate Baker McKenzie Santiago (2012 - 2016).
- Senior Associate, Carey y Cía. (2009 - 2012).
- Associate Serrano, Weinstein, Vermehren y Cía. (2007 - 2008).
- Associate, Uribe, Hübner y Canales (2004 - 2007).
- Professor of Labor Litigation, Universidad Andrés Bello Law School, as of 2017.