Intellectual Property | Healthcare Law | Data Privacy | Compliance
Partner in charge of the practice areas of Intellectual Property, Life Sciences and Data Privacy. Has advised domestic and foreign companies in software, pharmaceutical, biotech, retail, automobile and medical device industries in the protection and enforcement of the intangible assets as well as transactional matters. He is an arbitrator of the NIC Chile registry and has been included in the registry of arbitrators for the Santiago Court of Appeals during the 2017 and 2018 period.
- LL.M. (Tax), Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile (2012).
- LL.M. (LST), Stanford University Law School, Palo Alto, California, U.S.A. (2008).
- LL.B., Universidad de Chile Law School, Santiago, Chile (2005).
- IAM 1000, Silver category.
- IP Stars Patents.
- Client Choice Awards, patents.
- WTR 1000, Bronze category.
- Chambers & Partners Global, Intellectual Property.
- Chambers & Partners Latin America, Intellectual Property and Life Sciences.
- Leading Lawyer, patents (2015).
- AOTS Scholar (2010).
- Presidente de la República Scholar (2007-2008).
- Best student award in Economics and Finance for Lawyers (2007).
- Partner, Baker McKenzie, Santiago (2013 - 2016).
- Senior Associate, Sargent & Krahn (2008 - 2013).
- Associate, Sargent & Krahn (2004 - 2007).
- Assistant Professor, Economic Law Department, Universidad de Chile Law School (2012 – to date).