Corporate M&A | Foreign Investment | Real State & Construction
Partner in charge of the practice areas of corporate, M&A and foreign investment law. Participated in numerous transactions advising domestic and international companies in several matters such as corporate structuring, foreign investment, legal due diligence, negotiation of acquisition and takeover transactions, shareholders’ agreements, joint venture agreements, among others; in several areas of the industry such as mining, energy, agroindustry, real estate, construction & infrastructure, among others.
- LL.M., Tsinghua University, Beijing, China (2010).
- LL.B. Universidad de Chile, Law School (2003).
- Chambers & Partners Global: Foreign Expert (China).
- Partner, Cariola Diez Pérez-Cotapos & Cia. (2014 to 2016).
- Senior associate, Cariola Diez Pérez-Cotapos & Cia. (2011 to 2013).
- Foreign Advisor, Dacheng Law Offices, Beijing (2010 to 2011).
- Associate, Cariola Diez Pérez-Cotapos & Cia. (2005 to 2009).
- Guest Lecturer, International Law Department, Universidad de Chile (2012 to 2014).
- Assistant professor, Commercial Law, Universidad de Chile (2005 to 2009).