Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2010), LL.M.
Nicole is a senior associate at SCR Abogados, law firm she joined in 2018. Her work focuses on legal counselling on employment and immigration matters. She has been an independent consultant, and interpreter and translator in the past.
- (2021) Diversity Inclusion Management Strategies Diploma, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Law School.
- (2015) Employment Law, LLM, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez Law School. (Best student of the class award)
- (2013) Employment Mobility and International Assignments Diploma, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez Law School.
- (2011) Employment Law applied to Corporations Diploma, Universidad de Los Andes, Law School.
- (2018) External consultant for law firms on Employment and Immigration law.
- (2018) Legal Translator at Belan y Palominos Traducciones.
- (2010 – 2018) Associate at Carey y cía.