Juan Cristóbal Ríos
Lawyer, Universidad de Chile (2015), LL.M.
Juan Cristobal specializes mainly in intellectual property and life sciences in which he has advised companies in the protection and enforcement of intangible assets; design and negotiation of commercial agreements such as licenses and agreements; as well as regulatory advisory to innovative laboratories in the pharmaceutical industry.
- (2021) Diploma in Law and Artificial Intelligence, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Law School.
- (2019 – 2020) Master in Intellectual, Industrial Property and New Technologies, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Law School.
- (2018) Regulatory Affairs of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Cosmetic Products Diploma, Universidad de Chile, Chemistry and Pharmacy School.
- (2015) Intellectual Property Diploma, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Law School.
- (2013 – 2019) Associate at Carey y cía.
- (2011 – 2013) paralegal at Carey y cía.
- (2016 to date) Industrial Property Law course professor at Universidad Diego Portales, Law School.