María José Chible
Abogado Universidad de Chile (2015), LL.M.
María José is a senior associate at SCR Abogados. She joined in the year 2021. Her work is focused on employment law, legal compliance, immigration advisory and employment ligation, both for national and international companies from different sectors.
- (2022 – to date) admitted to PhD in Law, Universidad de Chile, Law School.
- (2021) Corporate Law Diploma, Universidad de Los Andes, Law School.
- (2018) LL.M. in Animal Law and Society, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona, Law School.
- (2017) LL.M. in Employment and Social Security Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Law School.
- (2015) Bioethics Diploma, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- (2015) Employment Procedural Law and Litigation Diploma, Universidad de Chile, Law School.
- (2014) Social Security taxation and Compensation Diploma, Thomson Reuters.
- (2014) Social Security and Employment Law Diploma, Thomson Reuters.
- (2021) Labor Law Directorate. Counsel at the Metropolitana Oriente Regional Direction of the Employment Directorate.
- (2014 – 2021) Senior Associate, Barros y Errázuriz.
- (2013 – 2014) Navarro y cía., Associate.
- (2019 – to date) Corporate Law Professor at Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Law School.
- (2017 – to date) Animal Law Professor at Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Law School.
- (2017 – to date) Animal Law Professor at Universidad Alberto Hurtado, Law School.